1.LugsDirect.com will add sales tax or any other tax imposed by law on the sale of any lug where required.
2. For sales in Ohio, Sales tax is added to all orders. If lugs are purchased for a tax exempt purpose you should normally be able to deduct any sales tax paid to us from your regular sales tax filing using the sales tax line item billing from LugsDirect.com.
3. All sales tax charged to you will be submitted to the relevent taxing authority in accordance with tax laws and is not refundable to you by LugsDirect.com.
Credit card Billing and Shipments
1. There is no minimum sale. You may order small quantities to sample our products. We are sorry that free samples are not available in order to keep these low factory direct prices.
2. All shipments are F.O.B. Aurora Ohio or Mentor, Ohio.
3. Air shipments will be arranged upon your request, if prepaid.
4. Shipping delays are beyond the control of LugsDirect.com and we are not responsible
5. A $50 mimimum administration charge will be added for any credit charge that does not hold up or is retracted or delayed FOR ANY REASON. Any unpaid charges will be financed at 2% per month where permitted and all collection fees including legal costs.
6. All payment problems may be referred to the BBB and credit reference agencies. Before reordering all outstanding billing issues must be clear including payment of payment fees and interest. LugsDirect.com reserves the right to refuse to sell to anyone with past billing issues.
1. Permission to return goods requires a return authorization. Please confirm the order date and the date shipped .
2. The minimum credit value of the material being returned must be $35 or over, except in the case of our packing error.
3. Lugs will be considered for return if they have been purchased within 30 days and are in resalable condition, in original packaging and conform to current catalog description and it is an sufficiently active item.
4. All goods returned for credit are to be returned freight prepaid by you to the address indicated on the return goods authorization provided by Lugsdirect.com.
5. Credit will be issued at the same price at which purchased, less a 25% restocking fee.
1. Cancellation of orders will be accepted only assuming LugsDirect.com will charge or deduct for costs resulting from the cancellation. Cancellations cannot be accepted after the parts are shipped. See return and restocking policy above. Credit card orders cannot be cancelled.
1. Unless otherwise specified, prices quoted include standard Domestic shipping packaging. If special packaging is required, LugsDirect.com must be consulted prior to placing an order.
UL user torque and wire ranges labels will accompany Listed lugs as appropriate.
These end use labels are also available on the website.
1. Claims for shortages, erroneous charges or price corrections shall be considered void unless made in writing to LugsDirect.com within thirty (30) days of sale.
2. Claims against the shipping carrier are to be filed by you as lugs and freight were prepaid by you. LugsDirect.com will provide information and assistance to help speed the claim. All damage and missing items must be recorded on the shipping paperwork by you and the delivery truck driver must sign to confirm your statement “damaged” or “missing contents,” etc. to help you shipping loss claim be handled by the carrier.
Manufacturer’s Warranty by IHI, for lugs sold through the LugsDirect.com Website
IHI warrants that each electrical lug sold is free from defects and conforms to the standards found on the applicable standards on the standards page. While manufacturing defects are rare, they will occur and consequently defects should be considered in the safety planning and design of all installations by the your qualified personnel. Any lug having a visible or suspected defect should not be installed but should be returned for inspection by the manufacturer.
Any lug that is found, within the warranty period of one year, not to meet these standards after examination and conformation by the manufacturer, will be repaired or replaced without charge. This warranty applies only if all of the conditions of use have been appropriate and as specified, throughout the warranty period, and that the lug has not been subject to overloads and that the lug has been installed and used subject to applicable codes and regulations. IHI liability shall be strictly limited to replacement of defective lugs and in no event shall IHI be liable for any special or consequential damages. The warranties contained herein are made expressly in lieu of any and all other warranties, expressed or implied.